Never pay full price for anything ever again. Jaci Rae, the “Queen of No-Green” teaches cash-strapped teens and budget-conscious parents how to shop for bargains and freebies of every type.
Rae, who was raised in poverty, shows your audience how to shop for deals and get more stuff without going into debt. She spent years researching, in detail, where and when to shop, from Super Saturdays at Sears, double and triple coupons to door buster and clearance sales.
Jaci Rae teaches your audience how to live large on a surplus budget. From buy-one-get-one –free deals to $3.00 movie tickets, discount airline fares and restaurant specials, Rae is a living, breathing encyclopedia of free and inexpensive stuff. You’ll save a buck and have fun too when Rae reveals:
- How to vacation for under $30 a day.
- Where to get designer labels at K-Mart prices.
- How neighborhood chili-cook offs, flea markets, outdoors camping, amateur astronomy nights and family read-alouds provide fun summertime entertainment at little or no money.
- 10 money-saving tips to reduce financial stress in your life.
- Fun and wacky scholarships -- like the David Letterman Scholarship.
Go Champagne Shopping on a Beer Budget with the Queen of No-Green.
CREDENTIALS: Jaci Rae’s humble beginnings taught her the value of a dollar. Now a successful Internet entrepreneur, Rae is an award-winning singer and best-selling author. When she isn’t dishing relationship advice on lovingyou.com, Rae conducts seminars and teaches at The Learning Annex on inexpensive living. Her new book is SHOP FOR A DAY: How to Get Almost Anything for Free or Next to It.AVAILABILITY:
Nationwide by arrangement and via telephone Jaci Rae Save Money Shopping