rue21, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies and details of locations and subsidiaries.
rue21, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about rue21, Inc.
rue21, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about rue21, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of rue21, Inc.
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
rue21, Inc. (rue21) is a retailer of apparels and accessories. The company principally retails apparels for boys and girls, which includes shirts, t-shirts, skirts, tops, tees, tanks, sweaters, denim, pants, dresses, jackets, hoodies, coats and shoes. Apart from this, rue21 offers various accessories such as belts, jewelry, handbags, wallets, hats, scarves and fragrances. The company markets its apparels and accessories through brands, rue21 etc!, tarea by rue21, Carbon and CJ Black, and Carbon Elements while it offer fragrances under rue by rue21, revert eco rue21 and sparkle rue21 brands. As of January 28, 2012, the company operated 755 stores. rue21 is headquartered in Warrendale, Pennsylvania, the US.
Click for Report details:rue21, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report