Canadean's "Mivisa Envases S.A.U.: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Mivisa Envases S.A.U.: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mivisa Envases S.A.U."
Canadean's "Mivisa Envases S.A.U.: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mivisa Envases S.A.U." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mivisa Envases S.A.U."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mivisa Envases S.A.U. (Mivisa) is a metal packaging company, based in Spain. The company manufactures tinplate cans for the packaging of food products primarily fruits and vegetables, fish and meat products. The product offerings include two piece and three piece cans, easy open ends, standard ends and Mivisa caps. It operates production plants in Spain, Hungary, the Netherlands and Morocco. Apart from this, the company develops commercial relationships with international customers primarily in Portugal, Morocco and France for the supply of cans, and in North and South America, Southeast Asia and other European countries for the supply of easy open ends. The company is headquartered in Murcia, Spain.
Click for Report details:Mivisa Envases S.A.U.: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report