NDS Group, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. NDS Group, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
NDS Group (NDS or "the company") is a private company engaged in supplying open digital technology and services to digital pay television (pay-TV) platform operators and content providers. The company is owned by Permira Funds and News Corporation. NDS operates in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. It is headquartered in Middlesex, the UK and employs 5,094 people. The company recorded revenues of $956.9 million during the fiscal year ended June 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 7.7% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $245 million during FY2011, an increase of 18.7% over FY2010. The net profit was $252.2 million in FY2011 compared to $116.8 million in FY2010.Report Scope
- Provides all the crucial information on NDS Group, Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting NDS Group, Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of NDS Group, Ltd.
-Data is supplemented with details on NDS Group, Ltd. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from NDS Group, Ltd.Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for Report details:NDS Group, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis