Blockbuster Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Blockbuster Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Blockbuster Inc. (Blockbuster or 'the company') is a provider of rental movie and game entertainment. The company operates in the US, Europe, Latin America, Australia, Canada, Mexico and Asia. The company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas and employs 48,000 people; this figure includes full-time, part-time and seasonal employees. The company recorded revenues of $4,062.4 million during the financial year ended January 2010 (FY2010), a decrease of 19.8% as compared to FY2009. The operating loss of the company was $355.2 million during FY2010, compared to the operating loss of $304.3 million in FY2009. The net loss was $569.3 million in FY2010, compared to a net loss of $385.4 million in FY2009.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Blockbuster Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Blockbuster Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Blockbuster Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Blockbuster Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Blockbuster Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for report details: Blockbuster Inc. - SWOT Analysis