Reebok International Ltd. (Reebok), a subsidiary of adidas Group is an in-store and online retailer of sporting goods. The company is engaged in designing and marketing of sports, fitness and casual footwear, apparel and equipment. It sells products of its own brands, namely, Reebok, Rockport and Reebok-CCM Hockey. The company has its operations throughout North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Reebok holds licensing agreements with four professional leagues: National Football League (NFL), National Hockey League (NHL) and Major League Baseball in the US and also has long-standing partnerships with athletes, including Eli Manning, Santonio Holmes, Alexander Ovechkin, Yao Ming and other athletes. The company is headquartered at Canton, Massachusetts, United States.
Reebok International Ltd. Key Recent Developments...
Mar 11, 2010: Reebok inaugurates new retail store in Al Ain
Feb 08, 2010: Reebok inks license deal with Gaiam for fitness DVDs' line
Feb 05, 2010: Reebok to unveil ZigTech foot wear collection
Jan 18, 2010: Reebok collaborates with Giorgio Armani
Jan 15, 2010: Collective Brands acquires ATR from Reebok International
Reebok International Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - A summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with a detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for report details: Reebok International Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review