Canadean's "Zep Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Zep Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zep Inc."
Canadean's "Zep Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Zep Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Zep Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Zep, Inc. (Zep) is a producer and marketer of commercial cleaning products and maintenance solutions. Its product portfolio includes anti-bacterial and industrial hand care products, degreasers, cleaners, deodorizers, floor finishes, disinfectants, sanitizers, and pest and weed control products. These products are marketed to various end-markets inluding manufacturers, food processors and preparers, restaurants, hospitals, schools, municipalities, government agencies, hotels and car washes. The company also offers high performance products and professional grade chemical products for the automotive, industrial/MRO supply, fleet maintenance, institutional supply, and motorcycle markets. Additionally, it offers related services such as training of employees for the application of product, product selection, inventory management, guidance of the safety aspects and specific formulations. The company's products are marketed under various brands such as Zep, Zep Commercial, Zep Professional, Enforcer, National Chemical, Selig, Misty, Next Dimension and Petro, among others. The company's operations are spread across the US, Canada and Western Europe. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, US.
Click for Report details:Zep Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report