Renewable Energy Systems Ltd (RES) is a subsidiary of Renewable Energy Systems Holdings, Ltd. The company designs, develops, builds and operates wind farms. The company develops and constructs medium to large scale onshore and offshore wind farms. The company has constructed over 60 wind farms with over 4 GW installed capacity including turnkey projects. For onshore wind farm, the company offers services such as project development, engineering, construction and legal & commercial package. Under Offshore wind farms, the company offers end-to-end services to utility scale marine and wind energy projects across the world. Its services include site selection, project design and engineering, wind farm layout and energy yield analysis,grid connection design, procurement of wind turbine and electrical system, project management, operation and maintenance. RES is headquartered in Hertfordshire, the UK.
Renewable Energy Systems Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Apr 06, 2012: Iberdrola – Eole - RES Consortium Wins Contract To Develop 500 MW Saint-brieuc Offshore Wind Project In France
Apr 12, 2012: RES Proposal To Build £250m Renewable Energy Power Station Moves Forward
Jun 01, 2012: RES Celebrates Opening Of Hill of Towie Wind Farm In Moray, UK
May 02, 2012: RES Completes 28 MW Kelburn Wind Farm In North Ayrshire, Scotland
May 17, 2012: RES Receives Approval To Construct 160 MW Wind Farm At Oyster Bay In South Africa
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Renewable Energy Systems Ltd. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Renewable Energy Systems Ltd. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Click for Report details:Renewable Energy Systems Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review