This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from our exclusive panel of leading medical devices industry executives. It analyzes the critical success factors of medical devices companies in selection of their suppliers. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities.
• The opinions and forward looking statements of 174 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 54% represent Director and C-level respondents.
• The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
• The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• This report covers data and analysis on buyer expenditure, procurement and industry developments.
• The report covers data on critical success factors in selecting suppliers in the global medical devices industry.
Reasons To Buy
• This report will help you to understand the success fators of buyers in selecting their suppliers.
Click for Report details:Critical Success Factors for Supplier Selection in the Medical Devices Industry - 2012-2013: Survey Snapshot